Abbey Popular Savings
Everyone has plans and aspirations for the future, opening a popular savings account helps you save for your future, offering you convenience and peace of mind. This type of account can also be opened as a salary account. Open a popular savings account today to maintain Deposit/Savings for regular and daily banking use.
Features and Benefits
- To promote savings
- No restriction on the number and amount of deposits.
- Money can be withdrawn using withdrawal slip.
- Reasonable interest payable (0.5%)
- No maximum period of holding (Continuing Nature)
- Issuance of Prepaid Card upon account opening
- 24 Hour Banking available via E-Banking services
- Two (2) recent passport photographs (full face forward, no glasses or head cover)
- Duly completed account opening form
- Duly signed signature mandate
- Minimum opening balance of N1000
- Proof of Identity: Copies of Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and Voter’s Card.
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, Water, LAWMA etc).
- Letter from Employer/School (for Salary Account only)